Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

best mario short ive seen in a long time!

this is just great!! i love the opening too very epic! =) 10/10 man!

Luigi's Castle Calamity Luigi's Castle Calamity

better than bigfoot!

this is awesome good job 10/10

Sonic Ignition Ep1 Act3 Sonic Ignition Ep1 Act3

youve really got something

the only reason im going to give you an eight out of ten is because you need o add sound or music. This is a great animation in itself and i was loving it but without music or sound it was just a little boring... You have really proven you can make an incredible film just make sure that you add sound to it next time okay mate?

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

AAAAAAAAAAAWSOME! :D

this is the best game i have played in a long time! keep up the good work! very creative and also something everyone can relate to. usually i don't like things that involve pop culture but this one is spot on! tremendous work! :D 10/10 5/5

One Chance One Chance

not bad but im pissed

i like the game but what up with the way you cant make the game replay.... that got me pissed... next time ADD A REPLAY BUTTON!!!!!!!! DX

Ninja Quest Ninja Quest

lmao! Not really but kind of

I think it's funny but nothing to get excited over... I think it could be really successful it you would make it longer...

dangerteeth responds:

Thanks. It's actually based off of huge elaborate board game me and my buddy made. We played it once and it took 4 hours. This was just supposed to be quick but I would love to add more.

Sonic- Green Grove Act 1 Piano Sonic- Green Grove Act 1 Piano

Havent played this in a while! =D

I loved this game!!! Im so glad at least one person hasn't forgotten about it!!! =D Great job!!!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Make that two people who haven't forgotten about Sonic 3D Blast. :) After all, this track is a collaboration between myself and a very talented composer by the name of John Weeks. I'm very glad to hear that you really enjoyed this track.

Thanks a lot for the great review! 'Tis greatly appreciated. :)

Titanic random Titanic random

Wow

Im usually not one for crying but theres something about this song that gets me every time. I used to listen to this alot as a little kid whenever I was going through tough times. The movie was good, But the music is 10xs better. I skip to the end of it every time just to here the music. Anyways you play the piano amazingly. Best song I've heard on ng ever. ;)

Sarah Sarah

:D

YEAH! I'd do my homework for dat! ;D

Hyper Shadic vs Perfect Nazo Hyper Shadic vs Perfect Nazo

Woah!

This is frickin sick! The colors and detail are absolutely breathtaking! I really love the series too!