Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

AAAAAAAAAAAWSOME! :D

this is the best game i have played in a long time! keep up the good work! very creative and also something everyone can relate to. usually i don't like things that involve pop culture but this one is spot on! tremendous work! :D 10/10 5/5

One Chance One Chance

not bad but im pissed

i like the game but what up with the way you cant make the game replay.... that got me pissed... next time ADD A REPLAY BUTTON!!!!!!!! DX

Ninja Quest Ninja Quest

lmao! Not really but kind of

I think it's funny but nothing to get excited over... I think it could be really successful it you would make it longer...

dangerteeth responds:

Thanks. It's actually based off of huge elaborate board game me and my buddy made. We played it once and it took 4 hours. This was just supposed to be quick but I would love to add more.

Francis the Seal Francis the Seal

No YOU suck! haha Jk

Well i think that it's creative and new but not really anything to get excited about. The replay button is busted and Idk I actually think it wouldn't be that bad if it was constructed more carefully. Anyways, I don't think it's that bad you just have to add a loading logo and a play logo along with fixing the replay button. Also, think about giving the seal some new moves. I think this could make it to front page and possibly win an award if you would just fix these issues.

Zombie Smasher Zombie Smasher

pretty good

i think all it needs is more detail some sound effects and music. i like the whack-a-mole style though. very nice 8/10

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

im a little fuzzy on the ending

I really love the all the games but i'm just a little fuzzy on the ending..... Anyways i would give it 10/10 if i could understand the ending but hey whatever its still an amazing game an incredible piece of work. Great job, I really enjoyed it. :)

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

this is a great game but....

where is the magic nut??? anyways awesome game. its really creepy yet not the kind of creepy that you have to shield your eyes.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Amazing job dawg!

This is probably the best game I have ever played on Newgrounds! Btw thnx so much for not putting that stupid anti back wall in this game!=]